Kevin DeYoung offers four good questions to ask as a church puts together its missions budget. As we look to assemble our own annual budget at CVBC, let us consider asking similiar, deliberate questions.
1. Are we supporting 1 Timothy 4:16 kind of people?
2. Are we supporting ministry in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the ends of the earth?
3. Are we striking the right balance of word and deed in the ministries we support?
4. Are we giving priority to long-term missionaries?
View Kevin’s full article here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Search the site
- ~ A Word from Zach Welchman (Member)
"What I love about Crystal Valley Baptist Church is their unwavering commitment to preaching, teaching, and living the gospel; their unwavering attention to bringing my affections back toward the Savior (for i am prone to wonder); a constant bombardment of the reality of my sin and the power of the blood of Jesus; and a never-ending pursuit of the mercy and grace of God displayed on the cross, through Jesus Christ. In short, Crystal Valley Baptist Church refreshes my heart in Christ. "
- Read more testimonials »